FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 40 HP, 1986 Yamaha ELJ (2 cycle, 3 cylinder) motor. In fall, found water in gear case oil. After searching for replacements which are available, I decided to try to replace the drive shaft and prop shaft seals. Following the recommendations of Dangar Marine and the precautions of the...
I am in the process of taking these three carburetors apart for cleaning and rebuilding. I have run into a small ( or possibly major) problem: In each of the three carburetors, I cannot get the nozzle out of the main turret after removal of the main jet. The manual says it should fall out...