FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Mercury 1985 35hp motor. I recently did a compresion test on both cylindars. The first cylindar was 55lbs and the second one was 50lbs. I read all of the time that the most important thing is that both cylindars are within 20lbs of each other. My question is should I be concerned how...
I have a 1985 Mercury 35 HP outboard motor. The motor starts fine. When I turn the throttle to accelerate it goes just fine to about half throttled, but when I turn the throttle any more it doesn't give it any more power. It max's out at half the RPM's. If I put it in neutral and rev the...