FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I have a 1991 Evinrude 50/35 Jet that had a "hesitation" when running WOT, if you push choke when the engine revved down engine picked back up. Assumed it was a carb issue. When running WOT was going 33 MPH. After having carbs cleaned engine runs MUCH better without the hesitation but my...
I have a 1991 Evinrude 50/35 Jet that had a "hesitation" when running WOT, if you push choke when the engine revved down engine picked back up. Assumed it was a carb issue. When running WOT was going 33 MPH. After having carbs cleaned engine runs MUCH better without the hesitation but my top...
Hello,
I have a 50/35 HP outboard jet with a control box which has stripped gears and will not push the cables when engaged. The key switch and all works fine. I have another control box which has no electrical componet (just throttle and shift controls) I would like to see if I can hook up the...
Hello,
I am looking to pick up a 1993 Evinrude 50/35 HP Jet outboard. Does anyone have any thoughts on these engines or any information on Evinrude Jets?
Thanks
Waste