FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anyone know where I can purchase boarding steps for my Pontoon boat. I'm looking for the steps that attach on the trailer by the winch and has a curved handrail. Can't seem to find them. Someone told me they make them and they bolt onto your trailer. I think it's about 3 or 4 steps. I am...
Anyone know where I can purchase boarding steps for my Pontoon boat. I'm looking for the steps that attach on the trailer by the winch and has a curved handrail. Can't seem to find them. Someone told me they make them and they bolt onto your trailer. I think it's about 3 or 4 steps. I am...
Anyone know where I can purchase boarding steps for my Pontoon boat. I'm looking for the steps that attach on the trailer by the winch and has a curved handrail. Can't seem to find them. Someone told me they make them and they bolt onto your trailer. I think it's about 3 or 4 steps. I am...
Anyone ever use Toon-Brite Aluminum cleaner on their toons and have it leave drip streaks and un cleaned areas. Are there tips or tricks on using this stuff that I am missing. Maybe I need to repeat the process. Followed directions to the T. Is their a better product to use to clean and brighten...
Anyone ever use Toon-Brite Aluminum cleaner on their toons and have it leave drip streaks and un cleaned areas. Are there tips or tricks on using this stuff that I am missing. Maybe I need to repeat the process. Followed directions to the T. Is their a better product to use to clean and brighten...
I have a Mercury 50 HP ELPTO outboard motor that runs a 22' pontoon - Crest II DL. Just got it and need to replace the prop. Cannot read any markings on the existing prop. I have received many types by using web based charts. Anyone out there have experience with the correct Prop to use for my...
I have a Mercury 50 HP ELPTO outboard motor that runs a 22' pontoon - Crest II DL. Just got it and need to replace the prop. Cannot read any markings on the existing prop. I have received many types by using web based charts. Anyone out there have experience with the correct Prop to use for my...