FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2011 Benington 21 ft pontoon with a 50 hp Yamaha 4 stroke, when going at a slower rate of speed and full negative tilt the boat rides at a 15 degree angle at higher rates of speed it will trim out and run flat on the water. I have been told to put a whale tail on and this should lift...
I have a Bennington SLI 20 with a 50 hp Yamaha four stroke high trust engine, my problem is that at low speeds with only a couple of passengers the boat runs at about a 15% tilt. The motor is at full negative trim, I have been told to put a "whale tail" on the motor and that will give me more...