FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hey Everyone,
I've got a 94' Sport Jet 90 that I've had for a few months and this forum has been some excellent reading. She ran great, 5000 rpm @ 36 mph on GPS, but the last time I had her out I had a cylinder dropping out at WOT, after jiggling the plug wires all was fine again, but then I...
Re: What's Your Boat's Name?
I've had kayaks and I have a Mokai (www.mokai.com) but I got my first "real" boat a month ago. Some here may not consider a Sea Rayder a real boat but it's my new favorite toy.. lol It's a 1994 with the 90 and thanks to a lot of very good reading from this forum...
Re: 1994 Rader Dash electrical panel rebuild?
New guy here.... I've got a 94' Sea Rayder with the 90. I rebuilt my dash with some plywood and aluminum for the switch panel. Some wrinkle black paint for the switches brought them back. Got rid of the speedo since I've got a Humminbird GPS and...