FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi I just recently purchased a new Schumacher Ship'n Shore 10amp marine/deep cycle battery charger. It has two settings. One for manual use and the other for automatic use. The battery gauge reads from 0(fully charged) to 10 (dead and charging). It also has a green light that comes on when...
I just bought my first bass boat. It is a 1985 Skeeter Starfire 115 with a Johnson 120v4 engine on it. I bought it from a local guy that said it had been rewired recently and that the engine had been rebuilt as well. He put all new coil packs on the engine along with new wires, plugs, fuel...
I just recently purchased a 1985 Skeeter bass boat that has a Johnson 120 engine on it. The trim switch that is on the throttle lever is extremely hard to push in either up or down directions and I want to replace it. I don't know what I need to buy or do to get this accomplished. The...