FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I like taking my boat out (although I don't get a chance much with work). The biggest gripe i have is that everytime i take it out i have to battle with the steering wheel to maintain a straight heading. I guess it is the prop making the boat want to turn. I have to maintain extreme left...
Hello. My Australian 135 Black Max has the serial OA957269. This number doesn't correspond with the Serial to Year charts online. I think it is either 1986, 1987 or 1988. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Thanks
Richard