FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
My carbs have quite a bit of fuel in them. I have just been taking the cover off and spraying some cleaner in them and it fires right up every time during the trip. If I do not do it before launching it struggles mightly to start, killed my battery one day trying to start it w/o spraying the carbs.
My trolling motor only runs when the switch is flipped to charge and not in run. I'm only getting half the power. Do I just need to replace the switch?
I had my boat out a week ago and it started right up, but would die a couple of times when I would throttle up but would run fine once I got going. Now I put it on the water started to throttle up and it died and would not restart. I changed the plugs, dumped the gas and started fresh, checked...