FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The disconnected fuel line goes from the front left of the engine up the starboard side to the bow. The disconnected filler is mounted to the right side of the bow. So I guess its safe to say the fuel tank was originally mounted behind the helm under the bow. Now i just need to figure out what...
Hello all,
I'm a first time boat owner and new to the iBoats community. I've read a few of the Sea Ray rebuilds trying to find out more about my boat and I really like how passionate and supportive the Sea Ray community is so I joined. In May of this year I bought a 1973 Sea Ray SRV 190. The...
Hello all,
I'm a first time boat owner and new to the iBoats community. I've read a few of the Sea Ray rebuilds trying to find out more about my boat and I really like how passionate and supportive the Sea Ray community is so I joined. In May of this year I bought a 1973 Sea Ray SRV 190. The...