FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1977 25hp Rebuilt carb, fresh plugs, new impeller, drained lu oil and it looked good, no metal that I noticed.
Problem is that while I was test running in forward gear, down the river 1/2 throttle or so, that the motor jerks just like I hit a log. Does not do it at idle speed.
Also, during...