FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey can any of you guys help ? My merc turns over periodically kicks but just don't stay started . Just dies of but if I turn key of then back it does same thing over kicks almost then cuts out .
guys a friend of mine gave me a powerhead . I had a 1998 dfi powerhead that ran awesome,well we ran out of oil and cylinders 5 and 4 are down on compression . what a bummer anyways my friend gave me a powerhead to replace it . only thing is its just a core . no electricals or anything else can...
Hey guys I broke my prop shaft yesterday . Who sells the replacement I also read some were that it was a hardened steel version to . Anybody got any ideas ?
Guys I went to start my engine for the first time for the year. Turn on key normal beep sound then turned again the starter looked as if it couldn't make it to the flywheel. Tried again same thing so I thought battery must be to low to start it. Went out and bought new battery installed it...
Guys I have a four blade clever offshore 14*26 prop seems to be a little small was wandering is their anythinv I can do to this prop to ge get her to be a little faster. It does have markings on the hub g4 not sure what that stands for . Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks .
Hey guys my friend just gave me mercury powerhead . Not sure what it is can anbody help I found these numbers on the top of the powerhead OD286382 . Thanks.
Guys I have taken out my crank due to top bearing failure . Does anybody know were to get a new crank from ? Whoops my motor is a 2.5 /200hp . I can't find no serial numbers on powerhead only numbers I could find are 884-9765-c-3-a . Can someone please help .