FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1994 Force 120 on a Maxum 1800XR. I can idle it all day and run at low RPM's all day without problems. After having it running for a few minutes, if I open it up a little, the overheat buzzer goes off. Someone already said the buzzer on my model motor is only for an overheating condition and not...
Not realizing it was against policy, I posted this in a thread that was too old. Reposting now because I think it could help someone. I did the steps and got it done in 15 minutes.
Writing this for the benefit of those who may encounter this problem and are searching Google for a...
I've spent countless hours on this forum gleaning wisdom and taking notes, but I need a little bit more info before buying a new stator for my 1994 Force 120. I'm including a good amount of detail, but what makes me think I need a stator the most is in bold below, so you can just scroll down to...