FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks, I did find the agricultural hub online at one of the other trailer parts not sure if the bore length is the same. Even if bore length works I will have one oddball rim unless I buy 4 and change all the hubs but that is a possibility. Thanks again for the help and heads up on that hub. Tony
I have a Texas Royal Manufacturing boat trailer from 1972 that seems to be running an uncommon spindle and have not been able to source a hub. The inner bearing is LM67048 which is 1 1/4 I.D. with a LM67010 outer race. The outer bearing is a LM11949 3/4 I.D. with a LM119104 race. The bearings...