FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a question : Did BRP change the wire location on same or differnt color plugs from different model years? For example I have a 1970 85hp and a 1973 115hp with yellow plugs, with the same wires but looks like they might have placed them in different locations within the plug, is that...
I have 2 Johnson motors a 1970 85hp and a 1973 115hp engine that have the same motor cover seal #315168. I'm in the process have restoring them completely and would like to buy 2 seals. Unfortunately they are no longer available and would like to know if anyone knows where I can get them...