FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have a 88 model 115 mercury. I had it parked in my driveway yesterday putting new carpet on and at the end of the day I noticed a very small spot where oil had leaked out of a small hole in the side of the foot. This is my first outboard so I know nothing about them. Can someone please tell me...
Newbie here. Hello to all. I just bought some new carpet for a pontoon I'm restoring. It was shipped folded over and has some wrinkles in it. I laid it out on the boat for a day in my barn out of the weather. Checked it the next day and it still has some wrinkles. My question is do you think...