FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I found out my bilge pump stopped working when I almost sunk my boat. Apparently I didn't winterize properly and a freeze plug came out after about 10 mins on the lake. Luckily no crack in the block. Didn't know where water was coming from so I was just sucking it in trying to get to the dock. I...
Hello,
I recently purchased a 2003 chaparral 215 that does not come with a trailer. It is currently sitting 6 hours away in storage at a marina and I need to pick it up this month. I own a mattress store and traded a mattress for a Venture VATB-6425 trailer knowing the trailer is a bit big, but...