FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Live in Texas which has a 65' tow limit. I know I have seen boats towed behind 5th wheels but I can't remember seeing on towed behind a tongue pull. My rig is an 18' Dutchman pulled with a 2004 Dodge diesel and I want to pull a aprox. 3,000lb boat & trailer. If anyone is doing this? I...
Thank you for looking.
2001 VIP Bay Stealth 18.8’ with Mercury 150XL V6 carb. It had been stored for a year. It seems to run really good at partial and wide open throttle. My problem is rough idle cold and hot. Sometimes hard to start hot. It flooded on me today. I had to full throttle...