FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got a 2008 Nissan 6 (NSF6) with maybe 20 hours on it.
At about 10 hours - the lower unit failed and the gears in it were replaced under warranty. Since the lower unit was fixed it's been working flawlessly. Yesterday I took it out and after about 30 minutes operation I had a hard time...