FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Clinton J700 1106C 7hp motor that I bought to use on Arizona high mountain lakes with horsepower restrictions. The motor moves my 12ft Lund fine but is extremely difficult to start even after a carb rebuild. Even more so after it has been run for a while. My dad can't get it started at...
I have a 1970 J700 1106C Clinton outboard that I bought for the mountain lakes in Arizona. It moves my 12ft Lund fine and meets the horsepower restrictions but, once going the motor runs great but even after a carb rebuild it is extremely difficult to start. Is this an endemic problem with this...