FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Installed a tilt trim on my Force 85 hp... tested it and it worked great, then I finished wiring it up I ran the tilt trim and the manual release popped out and the fluid drained!
? I have searched in the forum and it seems that there is a circle clip that holds the Manual release in... is...
I have a Force 85 hp engine with no power tilt/trim. This year I was diagnosed with bone cancer and I am unable to lift the engine anymore which of course makes it impossible to land/launch the boat. I have been looking for a power tilt/trim to put on the engine but there are no 87 power...
Hi, I am new to the forum and also new to boat engines and repair. I got a boat with a Force 85 hp for almost free and put new spark plugs into it changed the oil and did some general clean up. Took it out for the first time and it ran great the first ten minutes. Then I slowed down and we were...
Hi, I am new to the forum and also new to boat engines and repair. I got a boat with a Force 85 hp for almost free and put new spark plugs into it changed the oil and did some general clean up. Took it out for the first time and it ran great the first ten minutes. Then I slowed down and we were...