FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have the opportunity to buy a torque-shift prop from a friend for a really good price (regular price was $700.00 msrp)but theres one problem. His boat was a late 80s, he thinks it was a 1989 omc with a 350 outdrive and mine is a 1993 omc 5.0 outdrive. Will his prop work on my boat?
I dont have...
Can I use a prop from a 1989 omc 350 outdrive on my 1993 5.0 outdrive?
I have a buddy who has a nice prop id like to use but it came off his 1989 boat but im not sure what years will work. I do know that it has 15 splines on it and so does mine but i dont have it in my hands to actually try yet...