FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a '94 Sea Ray 200 BR with a 2 rung fold up ladder that stores on top of the swim platform. My buddy's Crownline has the same ladder but with a 3 rung. That extra rung is really nice. I bought a brand new 3 rung ladder that I found online but this one is an undermount.
I was going to just...
I have a 1994 Sea Ray 200BR with a 205HP 5.0L. The boat weighs 3100lbs & WOT is 4600. I have a 13.75" x 21" aluminum prop on it now & it works good with that. I have a chance to get 2 brand new stainless steel props for $175 for both. I am curious as to what performance chances I will see.
Prop...
I own a 1994 Sea Ray 200BR with a 205 hp 5.0L engine. The aluminum prop that?s on it is shot. I can get a brand new stainless prop for cheap but it is a 13-1/4? x 21?. I know that the boat came with a 13-3/4? x 21?. My question is what performance difference would I see with the smaller...
Hello,
I am thinking about purchasing a 1994 Sea Ray 200 Signature Series. I was wondering what is the signature series. Is it a trim level or a model. The reason that I ask is because I looked up the boat on NADA and it is a little lower than the asking price of the boat but there aren't...
Hello,
I am thinking about purchasing a 1994 Sea Ray 200 Signature Series. I was wondering what is the signature series. Is it a trim level or a model. The reason that I ask is because I looked up the boat on NADA and it is a little lower than the asking price of the boat but there aren't...