FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am a new seaking owner. K700 2107A made by Clinton. I am trying to figure out how to check, change or fill the oil in the lower unit.
Also, where can I get a seal for the prop shaft?
How do you remove the water pump? i am not getting any misting from the pee holes, even while in forward...
I have a 1973 Wards 7 hp k700 2107a. I am not getting any misting from the pee holes above the water line. I am getting exhaust through them. How do I check the water pump? How do you remove the lower unit? I do know that the motor is in gear while barrel testing.