FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into my problem. This past weekend I was out fishing off and on for 3 days, then halfway through the third dayI was heading in and all off a sudden the motor stopped pushing us. It would start right up no problem but when you...
I have a 1967 80 HP Johnson model # 80753 M Serial # E02761. Last time out the starter started smoking and when you tried to start it the only thing that happened was click. I have been through the repair manual and looked at previous posts and am almost sure that it is the starter itself. I...
I have a 1967 80 HP Johnson outboard motor, model number 80753 M, serial number E02761. I took the boat out after rebuilding the carbs for a test run and once I got out and put the boat in gear it would not go anywhere. When you tried to give it any throttle it would rev up but not move either...