FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Had a 25 hp given to me. Runs great but cowl is rough (fixing that) and the slow speed adjustment is broken/missing parts. I'm really not wanting to machine parts trying to use broken parts pieced together or making rods by trial and error. Anybody know where I can find
Part number (??)...
I need help finding a clear pic of a johny logo. Its early maybe from the 40s or before. Cursive seahorse with a highly stylized S that had a horse head on it. Needs to be as flat on as I can get it so I can use it to draw a scaled template to paint it on the back of my cowl.
Before anybody...