FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I guys!!!
I?m getting ready for the summer and for that I removed my Bayliner Capri 1700 from the garage to do some work on it.
First I polished the all the hull till it shines, then all the interior and finally the engine!
In the engine I removed all the gear oil (black as night), clean all...
Hi guys!
I bought an Bayliner Capri and I?m following some guides in the forum to put the boat ready to go in the water.
Last night I decided to remove the ignition because there were rust problems and sometimes it get?s stuck.
What did I do? Marked all the color wires in the ignition with a...