FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1989 Procraft 1780V fish or ski boat. When I bought this boat it had a small (1/2"x1" wide and about 1/4" deep) chip in the bottom of the hull on the front port side. I cut the bottom of the storage area out to get the to hull and repair the chip fron the inside.I preped the area about...
I have a 150 Mercury Black max serial# is OB143648 and the control box (quicksilver) that came with the engine but no cables. Could someone help me find a part# to the cables I need?????? PLEASE :D Oh yeah I need them to be 12 feet long. Thanks for helping out the new guy!!!!!!
I'm in need of a port side head for a 150 xr2 serial# on MY engine is 0B143648 the serial# on the head I'm looking to buy is A114774.So will the A114774 head work on a 0B143648 engine? Thanks for helping a noob :)
Hi all,
I bought a 1989 Procraft 1780V a few weeks ago with no motor. In my quest to find a outboard I have discovered that there are many different shaft lengths.I am new to the boating world and I have no idea what shaft length I need.Is there any other things to consider when trying to find...
I need a motor for my 1989 18' Procraft 1780V. I found a 1995 115HP evinrude that has good compression in all holes except #4, it only has 25 LBS. I would like to know if this will be enough motor for my boat and if this is a common problem with this engine. I have not seen the engine in person...