FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a small cut in the side of my 14' Inflatable, its just below the water line and is approx a 2" slice. It isnt deep, but does leak some air. It isn't on a seam. I used a swimming pool liner patch kit and it worked for a season, but then fell off. Any suggestions?
I have a 2003 honda 130 4 stoke, it just started sputtering and shaking (like it's going to stall out, but doesn't) when I'm at really low rpm. the slower I go, the worse it gets.
strangly enough it doesn't seem to be doing it while in Neutral. If I give it some gas and speed up, the problem...