FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Glastron GS279 cruiser that I took delivery of in February and am keeping it at a marina here in East Tennessee. When I moved into the marina I spoke with them about putting my a hydrohoist in and there was an issue because they are replacing the entire dock where our boat is kept and...
I recently purchased a Glastron GS279 Cruiser equipped with a 5.7l Magnum 300hp with Bravo III. It is equipped with three batteries, but the battery switch only has settings for 1,2 or both. I tested my batteries with a battery tester and even with a load they still read good (stayed between 12...