FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 07 pro with a 115 merc 4 stroke. I can not get the bow up and with only a 20 deg tilt angle and a transom with a good angle I feel I am loosing trim. Has anyone used a wedge on this boat/motor combo and did it make any changes. Also the merc will automaticaly put the engine down if you...
I have a 2007 115 four stroke and it has a safety feature that over 2000 rpm it returnes the engine back down automaticaly with no warning. I run the boat shallow sometimes and the current may force me to go up in RPM to avoid somthing (ROCK). Before you know it the engine drops down and is now...
I have a 2007 115 4 stroke mercury outboard. It will automaticaly lower the engine if it runs over 2K rpm. I use this boat by the beach and sometimes due the current and my boat size I must while running shallow get on the engine to avoid hitting objects. With the engine automaticaly going down...