FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just threw a new Johnson 35hp on the boat, and lo and behold it's leaking oil. It had great compression and started like a top so I bought it at what I thought was a great deal I took it too the lake to winterize it and when i pulled it out of the water i found milky oil weeping out of an...
I've been using a 1973 Johnson 25 hp motor (25R73) for quite a while now and its ran great. Recently, I've been having problems with the electric start. When the problems began, i would turn the key, and absolutely nothing would happen. No click from the solenoid, no turning of the starter. I...
I wa driving my boat around yesterday to get the rust off from the winter storage. I was getting ready to re-trailer it when i noticed the prop cone, or hub, had fallen off, making it so the propeller could slide on and off easily. Its a 9X10 prop and i was wondering where i could find a...