FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
the throttle trim switch is stuck in the down position so I got a conversion kit that comes with the switch and the handle, the problem is I can't get the old handle off so I can swap it out. I've seen pictures of similar ones that say there is a Allen screw you take out to get the handle off...
put the battery in the boat, the boat started fine. Let it sit a couple weeks, turn the key and nothing, put the charger on it got the battery charged. I then took the boat out and noticed in starting it several times when you turn the key it would click, then click, then it would start. I...