FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks in advance for your help. I was given a 15 hp ted williams engine to use as a kicker motor. Not sure of year and only have a partial model # 217?586XX-1, it has been rubbed off, but I hope this helps.
Here's the question: Pee Hole/ Tell Tale....I'm looking for water to come out the...