FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I have owned a 2003 F15A Yamaha 4 stroke stroke engine for the last year. I've not had any issues with it.....until today.
I have just serviced the engine, changing the engine oil, gear oil, spark plugs, oil filter and fuel filter.
I was out in my boat today and it appeared to run...
I am going to be fitting a new prop shortly to my 15hp Yamaha engine.
Can you recommend a grease for the shaft?
Is there any I should avoid
Thanks
Craig
Sorry for the duplication, but given the new last paragraph, I thought this topic may be more suitable under this topic.
Hi there,
I have just bought a boat and tried it out for the first time today.
It is a Pioner Maxi with a 15HP 4 stroke Yamaha outboard. It is about 7 years old.
There...
Hi there,
I have just bought a boat and tried it out for the first time today.
It is a Pioner Maxi with a 15HP 4 stroke Yamaha outboard. It is about 7 years old.
There were four of us in it to start with and it seemed to work perfectly from slow to full power.
I then went out in it myself...