FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1985 Force 85 horse with no spark to the top cylinder. I swapped the coil trigger wire from the # 2 cylinder and I have spark so I think the coil is good, and I swapped the # 1 coil trigger wire to the # 2 coil then it had no spark. I suspect the module or what ever triggers the module...
I have a 96 mercury 40hp I ran low on oil and it locks up when it warms up. It seems to run ok and the water pump works, I took off the lower unit suspecting a bearing problem but saw nothing obvious and now am thinking it's a bearing in the powerhead and am getting ready to remove and...