FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I’m rebuilding my upper drive using GLM parts and the vertical drive shaft oil seal ordered is part # 85022. It is a single seal that replaces the older 2 seal arrangement. My question is does it matter which end goes up? One end has a larger chamfer than the other as can be seen in the photo.
I wiped the upper gears on my 1992 Regal Valentine 170 4.3 LX recently and am having trouble confirming serial numbers to order a replacement set.
Particulars:
number on transom - OD679481
number on upper unit - OD627548; 1.84R
I believe I need a 1.81 ratio OEM 43-75325A3
am I out to lunch?
Hey there guy's,
I am changing out the cylinder head on my BF75s honda, 1985. Got the head gasket but need to know the bolt torque pattern. Does anyone know it or where I can find it?
Walleye season is coming soon, can't wait!
Mr Wired
Hey guy's,
I just picked up a vintage 7.5 hp 4 stroke Honda, early 80's year. The motor has been well cared for and believe it or not, looks practically new. Starts well and idles sort of OK but does not take load very well. I suspect that the timing is off a bit and am not sure how to set...