FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I have searched and not found what I am looking for... This TNT worked last time motor was used but that was 3+ years ago, it has sat sideways for a while (motor was laying around) Now I go to use it, it does not work.
I need to know how to drain and refill this TNT... Here is what I have...
Hey all, question for you-
I just got done rebuilding this motor and have plenty of mechanics experience but lacking on these evinrude timing systems. Now I understand how to adjust the timing with the timing stop screws... but here is the problem.
It runs great other than backfiring, this is...
Hey all. I have a question for you. First off, I need to know how to diagnose a problem with the PT & T on my 81' 115hp evinrude. It is the 2 wire model.
Couple of questions: would hooking up a 12 volt power source directly to the trim motor fry it :-) :eek: also does the sending unit...