FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm started my research in buying a NEW flats boat that will primarily be used for freshwater Largemouth Bass fishing in Florida. I'm looking for a fiberglass/composite, center console, boat that is extremely low priced. It seems there is a never ending list of flats boats manufacturers and...
I have a 1988 Evinrude 48 hp outboard (E48ESLCCC) and need to know what size/amps circuit breaker to put between the battery and the motor. Help is much appreciated.
Background info: I have had a couple of instances where the motor stalled but the starter kept spinning and I could not turn it...
I was checking out the new 2011 Tracker bass boats and noticed the following feature listed on their web site. "Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty." I thought that aluminum and PT wood was a no-no due to copper reacting with aluminum. Is Tracker Boats using a...
OK... I'm a newbie to boating and wiring. I've check out the internet and now that I have siphoned all the marine wiring info I can off the web, I have a few questions.
I will be using 1 starting battery and 1 deep cycle battery. The starting battery is not an issue as it will only service the...