FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My minnkota trolling motor was working pretty good on my boat i just purchased this spring until smoke started billowing from the bow battery compartment. It has a 20 amp fuse between the TM and battery which melted profusely instead of blowing itself. I don't know why the fuse didn't protect...
I have a 9.5 johnson seahorse that I'm guessing is a 1968 model. MQ-14E is the model no. My question is do these engines produce a straight steady stream of water out the pee hole or do they just sort of sputter and spray? I checked the impeller and that looks good and blew air threw the copper...