FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi All,
I've been reading through the carb sync/adjustment thread and video in the sticky posts. (http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=431021)
Question: which screws are being adjusted?
The guides seem to imply 1 set of screws (perhaps I'm misinterpreting), but the carbs have 2 sets...
Re: Ski Tek pylon replacement parts (Baseplate, ball joints)
It's this style of ski pole:
Not sure how long they were making this version. I believe it was Ski Tek Industries that were the manufacturer for many years.
I found a "wing nut kit" in a 2012 Kimpex catalog, but that was the last...
Hi guys,
Anybody know where I might find replacement parts for the older "Ski Tek" style pylon?
If somebody has an old catalogue with part numbers, that would also help greatly.
I know there has to be some old stock SOMEWHERE, but I can't seem to find any part numbers except for a wing-nut...