FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Guy is selling 2012 Yamaha 190sx and wants 20,500. The boat was new in 2012 for 24,999. seems like it should be a bit cheaper since it is already 3 years old with 100 hours on it.
What are your thoughts?
I currently have a hobie tandem island that I love but my daughter is complaining that she wants to be able to tube with her and her friends. Also, it would be nice to have a slip and just drive up to the marina and go.
So, I'm looking in the popular 18-21' open bow category. There seems to...
I'm thinking of buying a pontoon boat, either new or used. The three main activities are going to be fishing, entertaining and tubing. Can a pontoon do all of those? Do you have favorite brands of boats?