FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am now replacing the rotted dash on my 1973 supersport 18' Aluminum Starcraft. How do I pull the steering wheel? A puller will not work. Do I need a 3 prong grabber? I am worried about breaking the plastic steering wheel.
Thanks
Please help, I am about to replace the flooring in my 1973 supersport Aluminum Starcraft and I just heard the PT plywood will react with the aluminum. is this true? If so what can I do?
My 1st time here. I know am the proud owner of a 1973 18' suersprt 120 hp I/O. I have the engine running but I need to replace the front engine waterpump. Any suggestions on how to lift the engine w/o a cherry picker?
I am also replacing the deck. I have 1/2 PT plywood. I need suggestions on the...