FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Johnson 115hp 1994 outboard which has recently been serviced. It runs fine but when I take it away from the dock and open up the throttle it will only hit 2500 rpm. In neautral I can open up the throttle and it will go to 3,500 - 4,500 rpm. What is the likely cause of this power...
I have a Johnson 115 outboard which I think is a 96 year. My problem is that the Trim & Tilt is not working. It stopped working about 6 months ago and it was almost full down. I was able to keep using the boat and it was fine to push it up on the plane etc.
I have mechanics look at it last week...
I am a novice with outboards and therefore please excuse my lack of knowledge when reading some previous posts
I want to find out why my T&T is not working and I have read that I should jump wires to the motor from the battery. However this is where I am getting confused and need an idiots...
Hi
I have a Johnson 1996 (I think) 115 hp outboard which which I have been having a problem with it stalling. I have checked the fuel lines right up to the engine and they seem fine. After squeezing the priming bulb I fire up the engine but it dies after about a minute. If I fire up the engine...
Hi
I have a Johnson 115 engine but I dont know the year. The tilt & trim has recently stopped working. I hear a click from the junction box when I press the switch my nothing else.
I have read on threads that it is possible to check whether it is the solenoid that is not working by bypassing...