FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am rebuilding my carbs for the second time since the core plugs were leaking. I don't think the "dome" part had been punched down completely. Regardless, the manual calls for "gasoila" sealant, which I do not have and feel is a bit of a waste for a one time use. However, I do have 3M...
I was replacing the fuel line hose in my '93 Johnson Outboard (Model# J90TLETS) and I was puzzled by the different sized fittings throughout the line. It seems like the same line has a different sized fitting on each end. First, coming from the boat side into the engine it goes from a 3/8"...
I'm new to the forums and have been reading through hundreds of posts, but haven't found a working solution as of yet. I have a '93 Johnson 90 V4 (Model# J90TLETS). On muffs, the engine runs well and will rev without problem. However, when I get it on the water, it will start normally and...