FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I got an 05 Yamaha EFI 4 stroke jet I bought a few weeks ago that had set for a year or so due to his health. I put it on a 17x56 allweld jon boat and ran it fine for 2 or 3 trips of 5 to 7 miles. Running up river last trip it was losing power so loaded it up. Called local dealer it was bought...