FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My 88 mercury still has the auto blend oil injection. I want to just start putting oil in the gas tank & mix that way as i have been told that was a bad set up. So is it ok to just splice the fuel line & by pass the auto blend?
I have already put oil in the tank & ran for 45 minutes with that so...
I have a 1989 50 HP mercury with out tilt & trim. I would like to find a used one. Can some one give me some direction as to where to find one.
Are there some after market ones & any thoughts on them?
Thanks