FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Couple of questions about this motor I figured you guys could help with. The high and low speed adjustment was unhooked on my motor when I got it and was wondering if I need it and where can I get a diagram of the parts for it? I have a cracked coil, is this a big deal as long as it still fires...
How do you mount the new tube with the small flange on both sides of the transom? I bought a new tube but it only has the flange on one side. How do they do it at the factory?
I have a question about my controls. When the lever is in the center there is an audible click push the control forward slightly and you can feel a small catch. I was wondering what the click is and why the small catch as you throttle forward? Here is what the control looks like. Thanks Michael