FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Was out on the lake cruising @ about 3400 rpms (25 mph) for about 20 minutes. went to Slow down & the engine stalls out???
Would not restart. Waited a 1/2 hour and still no restart..
Got towed back in to the ramp, drove home Checked a bunch of things... everything seemed OK... Hooked it up to...
I have a 1983 Mercruiser 3.0L 140 HP engine with a Rochester 2GC carb. I think i need a new Automatic choke but not sure...
I was out on the lake cruising @ about 3400 rpms (25 mph) went to power down & the engine stalls out??? Took off the carb cover and the top butterfly is loose??? Moving...
I was wondering what the normal operating temperature should be on a 3.0 Liter mercrusier 140hp stern drive?
I have a little less than 145 degrees running at 1000 RPM.. Matter of fact I trolled all day on Saturday (like 12 hrs) at 1000-1100 rpm and the temp gauge never moved from that.. Picked...
This motor just does not seem to run right.. I had a bunch of problems with it last year after I bought it..; Had the carb rebuilt, throttle adjusted and was running pretty good. Then the trouble started... Found a coil went bad.Only firing on one cylinder. HOWEVER it had two automotive coils on...
I have a 1976 Chrysler 55 HP 559HG motor. When I originally purchased the boat the temp sensor appeared to have been cracked at one time and glued/epoxied back together.. After using the motor for half the year it seperated so I purchased a used one and put it on.. Now this one is cracked and...