FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2001 Yamaha XL800 with 135 hours. It use to do 63mph, but last year I was lucky to go 45mph. This year I can't get it above 6000 rpm or about 24mph. I had it to a shop who rode it around for 30 minutes and said is was a fuel problem, they added a fuel treatment but it still doesn't...